Due late March, 2009. Still surprised.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

OB visit

BP normal, wt up 2 lbs, trace plus 1 in urine and 2-3 cm open plus 50 percent effaced. Yow. Looks like the braxton hicks are doing their job said my OB. We have made appt in labor/delivery for tuesday morning in case I don't go before then. I think I may. The plug is gone, and there has been mucously leakage today....

uh.....


my head is spiinning. doula alerted, I'm walking w/difficulty, the contrax continue but in a nonpredictable non accelerating way. The body has done this once before, the body is remembering what to do the body is following directions. The leakage could be from tear high up in membrane that baby's head is basically plugging so if I move/change position, there may be more leakage. Breaking water is a cup, more than a cup. I write this so I can remember. Will I make it thru the nite? I would like to......

March ram baby it looks like.....

No comments: