Due late March, 2009. Still surprised.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

off again

back middle of august. more beach! w/husband's family. really need some time off despite having a book and long pieces due soon. have adorable swimmie suits for the little princess dumpling. tonight my son was having a conversation w/V. telling her how cute she is and how adorable and then I looked over at the couch and saw he was telling all this to the cat, Fred, who was sleeping right next to her. I guess this explains all the cat hair when I finally pry open her palms to wash.

3 comments:

2012New said...

I remember in one of your earlier posts, you mentioned St. Martin de Porres shrine...I will revisit the site, make a donation, hope..Thanks for keeping this blog going

Anonymous said...

I forgot to get me some violet candies....I have to go back to NYC!

Kim said...

What a beautiful picture. So glad to hear you're having such a great time.