Due late March, 2009. Still surprised.

Friday, August 21, 2009

off the charts

She had eye infection on vacay; we gave her DS's ointment, she's fine. Now I have it. Yuck....She also has a little cold which makes for hacking coughs which chill the blood. She had dr. appt on Wednesday, routine checkup and they weren't alarmed about cold, it's not in her chest....Her growth is incredible. she's off the charts w/growth. She grew 3 inches in last 2 months. she was 95th percentile ht/wt, now off the charts. Literally. they'd have to get another piece of paper. Her head measurement went from 14 to 16 inches. 16 lbs weight. 4.5 months.

I'm pumping a lot of milk to keep up w/her and can actually get 2 oz. before I go to bed. The other day I was carrying her and she had her moist little mouth on my shoulder and I heard mmmaaaammmaaaaaaa. It was unbelievably great.

1 comment:

2012New said...

Thank you! You still give me hope...would love to see some pictures!