Due late March, 2009. Still surprised.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

31.5

OB/Gyn visit. Blood pressure 120/70, slight trace of protein in urine. And the reason I feel horrible is b/c during your first pregnancy you have good muscle tone in your pelvic floor. And subsequent ones, you don't. You're feeling what you're supposed to feel a month from now, said my dr.

So... out of breath, had to stand for last half of meeting last nite, and all the constituents are amazed to hear there's 2 months to go. I remember counting the days after I thought I was supposed to have my period and thinking, 'hmmm, that's kind of a lot.' I think I tested nearly 2 weeks late, and the pregnancy stick was an instantpositive, no waiting at all....

I'm just trying to be grateful for something b/c even just breathing is a pain!!

No comments: