Due late March, 2009. Still surprised.

Monday, April 13, 2009

April 13

2 weeks plus one. I shampooed V's hair today which she loved and spongebathed the rest of her which she didn't. I have a round patch of instanteczema on the finger on which I have worn a silver ring with a gold inlay for years. It happened instantly. Fortunately, the wedding ring finger is fine, which means that hardware is real gold...

We've had visitors and guesets from Friday noon until late last nite and I've spent as much time in a rocking chair with V as possible. I had some surprising bleeding on Saturday. at the hospital they told me that 2 weeks post partum is a time of renewed and accelerated bleeding, which was reassuring, though still kind of disturbing.

She slept from 1 to 5:30 and then 6:30 to 10:30 am today. Excellent little baby! Now if we could only deal w/the gas...

1 comment:

2012New said...

Hope you are feeling better. How is the baby doing and your son?

My birthday is in a few days - the big 46 - time is definitely not on my side

BTW, I keep getting errors when trying to post comments. Not all the time, but enough that I have to re-enter them.