Due late March, 2009. Still surprised.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

B-H-B-H-B-H-B-H-B-H-B-H

lots of this yesterday. noticeable. totally normal...Monday is week 34. We met with our doula and I feel so much better about the labor/birth. She got me thru a 14hour pitocin drip induction w/no meds for which I'm still grateful. And I've been so sick lately and tired, and exhausted from snow/ice/rotten weather that I've felt out of shape for labor. and was thinking Hmmm, maybe a c-section not so bad which I KNOW I DON'T WANT!!

So really good to see her. And the sun. And the dirt beneath the snow again...

1 comment:

2012New said...

isabelleSophronia - Totally awesome - you are now in the home stretch. How are you feeling? You are still giving me hope every month!
Have you decided on a name? What is your actual due date?